NEW LAUNCH KLH MODEL THREE - Walnut Veneer Due Early May - Limited Stock
The second in KLH's Model Collection, the Model Three stand-mounted bookshelf speaker continues the KLH acoustic suspension legacy of accurate audiophile-quality performance. This charming bookshelf speaker serves as the perfect solution for music enthusiasts with smaller listening spaces. And comparable to the KLH Model Five, listeners have the flexibility to place their Model Three’s closer to the wall than the average tower speaker. Or with even more convenience, you can fit your Model Three on a bookshelf!
The KLH Model Three is manufactured using real wood veneers, cast aluminium baskets, and gorgeous, sustainable MDF cabinetry. Like the Model Five floor-standing speaker, the English Walnut Model Three bookshelf speaker comes with a beautiful Stone Wash Linen grille cloth that magnifies the rich finish of the real wood veneers. Meanwhile, the West African Mahogany finish is complemented by the gorgeous Old-World Linen grille cloth that never fails to make a striking statement.
Supplier with the Stone Washed Linen grill as standard, you can purchase the Old-World Linen and the stunning Basalt Black Knit grille available separately to customize your Model Three's as your own!
Stereonet Applause Award
"The new KLH Model Three is a highly capable little loudspeaker, one that’s far more characterful and less analytical than most modern designs. Rewarding and engaging, it produces a huge stereo image, and with a bass full of texture and resolution. At no stage was the sound boring or a taste of plain vanilla. So do check it out if you can – not just for its vintage styling or obvious cool factor, but for its likeable sonics. It really does connect you to the music in a special way."
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminium Woofer Frame
- Machined Aluminium 1” tweeter faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced 3⁄4” MDF Enclosure
- Thirteen Component network using high quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 8 ̊ slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-Profile Magnet Attached Grille
- 10-Year Warranty
- Sold as a pair